DYWIDAG Tie Rods
DYWIDAG Bar Systems are perfectly suitable for transferring tensile forces and can therefore be used as tie rods.
Sheet pile wall assembly in harbor and dam construction, cross-linkings, tying back walls in deadman structures, positional stability of joint connections, corner joints and foundations etc.
Due to the continuous GEWI® Thread, the bars can be cut, anchored, and coupled at any point and be adjusted to on-site requirements. This makes the system completely independent of installation conditions on site as well as of existing deviations or alterations. Depending on requirements and steel grades, a variety of corrosion protection methods can be used.
- The complete system features coarse GEWI® Thread that is suitable for on-site use
- GEWI® and GEWI®Plus steel grades are insensitive to embrittlement and stress corrosion cracking
- Various corrosion protection systems are applicable
- Comprehensive range of accessories for anchoring and coupling
- The system can be easily, quickly and safely adjusted to on-site conditions
- No limitation of installation tolerances
- Prestressing for deformation minimization
- Weldable bars and accessories
- Weight reduction of approx. 50% in comparison to S355 bars
Corrosion Protection Systems
Our Sales and Technical Services teams will gladly support you in choosing a suitable corrosion protection system.
- Double Corrosion Protection (DCP) in accordance with EN1537
- Shrinking with corrosion protection shrinking sleeves
- Wrapping with corrosion protection grease tape
- Epoxy-, PUR- or bitumen based coatings
- Hot-dip galvanizing
- Spray galvanizing
- Loss of section (sacrificial corrosion)