DYNA Grip® Stay Cable Systems
The patented (EP2307637 B1; US8702066 B2) ConTen System uses a monojack that is hydraulically coupled with a control unit. The system is applicable both for DYNA Grip® and DYNA Bond® Stay Cable Systems.
- Every single strand is stressed individually
- A special calculation method – developed by DSI – determines the force for the first strand and the corresponding forces for all subsequent strands
- This allows monitoring the stressing operation up to the required final cable force
- Equal forces are achieved in all strands within one cable at the end of the stressing operation
- Influences of temperature and load changes during stressing are automatically eliminated