Systems and Concepts for Repair and Strengthening of Bridges and other Structures
Concrete is a durable and relatively maintenance-free construction material. Nevertheless, repair and/or strengthening of existing structures may become necessary due to
- natural aging, inadequate design, poor quality of materials, faulty construction practices
- severe environmental and accidental influences (e.g. overloads, vehicular impacts, strong earthquakes, hurricanes, fire)
- changes in use (e.g. load enhancement beyond the original design values)
- increased safety requirements.
DSI can assist you during all stages of a repair/ strengthening project:
- inspection and condition evaluation of structures
- preparation/review of the repair/strengthening scheme
- design and dimensioning of the strengthening work
- supply and installation of high quality DYWIDAG products
- execution of the strengthening works
- site supervision with quality assurance
- monitoring and inspection controls.