Lifespan Management – Innovative Solutions for the Future
Civil engineering projects are becoming increasingly complex; structures need to accommodate increasingly higher loads and are often exposed to the dynamic influences caused by extreme environmental conditions. Therefore, the continuous monitoring and assessment of structures including load-bearing capacity and the complete static system is mandatory.
With a global network of qualified and accomplished engineers, we offer you creative solutions for your specific requirements.
Our dedicated experts in the new business area of Lifespan Management can help you in the following areas:
- Repair and strengthening of bridge structures using our proven external and internal DYWIDAG Post-Tensioning Systems
- Injection of ungrouted or partially grouted tendons in bridge structures and dams and replacement of damaged tendons
- Stay cable repair using the established DYNA Protect® Corrosion Protection Tape
- Reinforcement of foundations using GEWI® Micropiles
- Inspection of civil engineering structures and accurate real time load monitoring in Post-Tensioning and Geotechnical projects using the DYNA Force® Load Monitoring Sensor and the innovative technology of our partner IPC
Our Lifespan Management solutions enable us to detect defects before they turn into critical problems and before complex and expensive repairs or long downtimes ensue. This way, we help you to make your project safer in the long run and to make informed decisions about upcoming repair measures.
By staying in touch with you continuously and proactively on site, we are able to offer you solutions that are ideal for you at all times. We attach importance to short response times because we understand that civil engineering projects often have to be realized and repaired and strengthened under time pressure.